Dräger Pac 6000 Single Gas Detector
The Dräger Pac® 6000 disposable personal gas detector measures CO, H2S,
SO2 or O2 reliably and precisely, even in the toughest conditions. The robust
design, quick sensor response times, and a powerful battery ensure maximum
safety for up to two years with virtually no maintenance required.
• Strong performance for maximum safety
• Easy handling.
• Robust design – even for the toughest conditions
• User-friendly display with all important information
• 360° alarm with various functions
• Data logger and event logger for analyses and reports
• Economical operating costs
• Fast function test saves time and money
Portable gas detectors are mobile since they are carried on or by personnel. They are used by anyone who is entering a confined space, or where there’s the potential for the presence of a dangerous gas or a lack of oxygen. The detector must be placed on the person so that the breathing zone is constantly monitored for safety.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||64 x 84 x 20 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 106 g (113 g with clip)|
|Device service life||2 years from first activation|
|Battery service life||2 years (O2 sensors min. 10 months)|
|Air pressure||700 to 1,300 hPa|
|Air humidity||10 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Temperature||-30 °C to +55 °C (briefly down to -40 °C for 1 hr, depending on sensor)|
|Approvals||cCSAus, IECEx, ATEX, CE|