Dräger Pac 8000 Single Gas Detector
With the robust Dräger Pac® 8000, you’ll be well equipped for tough conditions: this non-disposable, personal single-gas detection device is a reliable and precise instrument, which detects hazardous concentrations of 29 different gases, including special gases like NO2, O3 or COCl2.
• Unlimited operating time and there is no shelf-life limitation..
• Sensors for special gases NO,CO2,Cl2,HCN,NH3,PH3,OV,NO2,Phosgene.
• Robust design – even for the toughest conditions.
• Easy handling.
• User-friendly display with all important information.
• 360° alarm with various functions
• Data logger and event logger for analyses and reports
• Economical operational costs
• Fast function test saves time and money
Portable gas detectors are mobile since they are carried on or by personnel. They are used by anyone who is entering a confined space, or where there’s the potential for the presence of a dangerous gas or a lack of oxygen. The detector must be placed on the person so that the breathing zone is constantly monitored for safety.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||64 x 84 x 20 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 106 g (113 g with clip)|
|Battery service life||2 years|
|Air pressure||700 to 1,300 hPa|
|Air humidity||10 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Temperature||-30 °C to +55 °C (briefly down to -40 °C for 1 hr, depending on sensor)|
|Approvals||cCSAus, IECEx, ATEX, CE|