Diving Equipments and Systems
Showing all 3 results
Draeger LAR 7000 Diving Equipment
Draeger LAR 7000 is a very versatile diving apparatus for all facets of shallow water diving, including VSW – MCM diving and submarine lock out as well as special operations diving.
• Closed circuit oxygen diving combined with semi closed circuit nitrox diving
• Switching between oxygen and nitrox diving mode can be made during a dive
• Front mounted apparatus
• Horizontal or vertical oriented nitrox cylinder back mounted
• Quick release nitrox connection (one hand operation)
• None magnetic in compliance with STANAG 2897 class AVery versatile diving apparatus for all facets of shallow water diving, including VSW – MCM diving and submarine lock out as well as special operations diving
Principal of operation closed and semi-closed circuit, with constant dosage and lung demand valve Diving depth 0 to 10 msw in closed circuit 0 to 24 msw in semi-closed circuit Diving endurance 240 minutes at 4° C water temperature Breathing gas 0 to 10 msw pure oxygen 0 to 24 msw pre-mixed gas B, 60 % O2, 40 % N2 optional with upgrade kit: 0 to 42 msw pre-mixed gas C, 40 % O2, 60 % N2 0 to 54 msw pre-mixed gas D, 32,5 % O2, 67,5 % N2 Breathing bag flexible volume approx. 5.5 l available volume approx. 10 l Sodalime DiveSorb® Pro; approx. 2.3 kg per filling Relief valve adjustable from approx. 4 mbar to 90 mbar Magnetic signature conforming to STANAG 2897, Class A Acoustic signature tested in accordance with AMP 15 Dimensions lenght 435 mm, width 340 mm, depth 190 mm Weight in air approx. 13 kg ,in water (ready to dive) neutral Operating temperature minus 2° C to 40° C Storage temperature minus 30° C to 50° C
Dräger DiveSorb Pro Diving Equipment
The Dräger DiveSorb® Pro was developed specifically for closed or semiclosed rebreathers in order to allow a high degree of CO2 absorption, and thus long dive times.
• Absorption of carbon dioxide in prof. diving apparatus
• Unique pill shape through hemisphere
• Optimally aligned absorbent for diving apparatusThe Dräger DiveSorb® Pro was developed specifically for closed or semi-closed rebreathers in order to allow a high degree of CO2 absorption, and thus long dive times
Composition calcium hydroxide, alkali hydroxide, water Shape hemispherical pellet Grain size Ø approx. 4 mm, ISO 3310, 2 – 4 mm, ASTM E11, 5 to 10 No Water content (16 +/- 2) % Density 875 +/- 125 g/L CO2 absorption capacity depending on the operation parameters and the absorption system Storage temperature – 30 °C to + 50 °C Shelf life after production 5 years Indicator no color indicator Weight 4.5 kg – 18 kg L x W x H 195 x 170 x 260 – 290 x 270 x 450
Dräger PSS Dive EN Diving Equipment
The PSS® Dive is a professional diving apparatus with integrated pockets for weights, easy to configure for 1 or 2 cylinders, with demand valve or full-face mask.
• Maximum flexibility for customers
• Quick and easy to get ready for use
• Innovation for more safety
• Tested quality and safety