Thermal Imaging Camera
Showing all 2 results
Draeger UCF 9000 Thermal Imaging Camera
Always remain focused: The thermal imaging camera Draeger UCF 9000 is thermal imaging and digital camera in one. It ensures you are well equipped even for complex tasks – from fire fighting and hazardous substance operations in Ex zone 1 to the monitoring and documentation of training.
• Thermal image or real image mode
• Crystal clear images
• Continued recording with full memory card
• Available with NFPA 1801-2013Fires and other hazardous environments pose unseen challenges and dangers. Now you can know before you go with the Draeger UCF 9000 thermal imaging camera. With first-rate image quality and precision, this camera is intrinsically safe and approved for use in potentially explosive
Dimensions of camera (W x H x D) 125 x 280 x 110 mm Weight 1.4 kg (3 lbs) incl. battery Display Liquid crystal display (LCD), 9 cm (3.5 inches) Protection cover Rubber material EPDM Carrying loops High-temperature-resistant material Housing material High-temperature-resistant Protection class IP 67 Type of sensor a-Si Microbolometer Array Resolution 384 x 288 Pixe Picture frequency 50 Hz Operation time (at 23°C) with battery Typically 4 hours Temperature measurement Digital temperature display: -40 °C … 1,000 °C (-40 °F … 1,832 °F) Operating temperature -40°C to 85°C (-40 °F … 185 °F) (inside camera), 150 °C (300 °F) for 20 min, 260 °C (500 °F) for 10 min Battery technology Rechargeable lithium ion batteries Approvals IEC 60079-0:2007 IEC 60079-11:2006 EN 60079-0:2009 EN 60079-11:2007 ANSI/ISA 12.12.01 CAN/CSA E60079-0 CAN/CSA E60079-11 It is classified as follows: for Europe: l M2 / ll 2G, Ex ib l Mb / Ex ib llC T4 Gb for Australia: Ex ib llC T4 Gb for USA and Canada: Class l,Div. 2, Groups A, B, C, D, Class l, Zone 1, Ex ib llC T4 Flame test according to EN137:2006
Dräger UCF FireVista Thermal Imaging Camera
Small, light, robust and can be operated with just one button: The compact thermal imaging camera Dräger UCF FireVista provides excellent picture quality even under the most difficult operating conditions. The camera is ready for immediate use and provides the best possible support on firefighting deployments. Outstanding quality – especially in the price.
• Ideally suited for firefighting
• Excellent image quality
• Extremely durable and heat resistant
• Light and manageable
• Ease of use with one-button operation
• Reliable during use
• A high-quality thermal imaging camera at a compelling priceWhen fire, smoke and darkness make firefighting difficult, the Dräger thermal imaging camera provides a vital sense of orientation, supporting the firefighter to advance, to identify the source of the fire and to locate victims. The Dräger UCF FireVista helps you to optimally assess dangerous situations and thus obtain additional safety.
Camera dimensions (w x h x d) 165 x 140 x 85 mm Weight 850 g incl. rechargeable battery Display Colour scheme – 1
Size (diagonal) – 3.5 in (9 cm)
Protective rubber cover EPDM rubber Carrying loops High-temperature-resistant textile Housing material High-temperature-resistant plastic Resolution 320 x 240 pixels Thermal sensitivity 50 mK / 0.05 °C Frame rate 60 Hz Operating time (at 23°C) with rechargeable battery approx. 5 hours Temperature measurement Digital display of temperature -20°C … 650°C Operating temperature 260°C for 5 mins Battery technology Integrated Battery type LiFe PO4 Battery charging time 2 – 4 hours Approvals and tests IP67 Protection class for resistance to dust and immersion Drop test: 2 m onto concrete