Closed Circuit Breathing Apparatus
Showing all 2 results
Dräger PSS BG 4 plus Closed Circuit Breathing Apparatus
Designed especially for tough missions: The Dräger PSS® BG 4 plus closed circuit breathing apparatus combines uncompromising safety with the highest level of breathing and carrying comfort. The positive pressure unit supplies the wearer with up to four hours of breathing air, even in toxic atmospheres.
• Optimised together with our customers
• Perfectly made for long-duration deployment
• More breathing and working comfort
• New features that make sense
• Breathing air cooler without ice
• Reliable CO2 absorption
• Proven wearing comfort
• Ideal respiratory monitoringDesigned especially for tough missions: The Dräger PSS® BG 4 plus closed-circuit breathing apparatus combines uncompromising safety with the highest level of breathing and carrying comfort. The positive pressure unit supplies the wearer with up to four hours of breathing air, even in toxic atmospheres. A CO2 absorber removes carbon dioxide from the exhaled air. At the same time, the breathing air is enriched with oxygen from the oxygen cylinder. Before the regenerated breathing air is inhaled again, it flows through the breathing air cooler.
Duration of use 4 h according to EN 145 and NIOSH Weight, ready for use (kg/pound) 15 kg / 33.07 pounds (incl. mask, full oxygen cylinder, CO2 absorber and approx. 1.2 kg / 2.65 pound ice) Dimensions (H x W x D) (mm/inch) 595 x 450 x 185 mm / 23.43 x 17.72 x 7.28 inches Constant oxygen metering (l/min O2) 1.5 to 1.9 Minimum valve (l/min O2) > 80 Breathing bag volume (l) 5.5 Bypass valve (l/min O2) > 50 Operating temperatures -40 °C / -40 °F to +90 °C / +194 °F (if stored at room temperature) Approvals EN 145, Ex protection according to EN IEC 60079, Eex IIC T4, Eex iaI and NIOSH
Drägersorb 400 Closed Circuit Breathing Apparatus
Drägersorb® 400 is used to absorb acid gases, such as carbon dioxide (CO2), in closed or semi-closed circuit breathing apparatus.
• High CO2 absorption capacity
• Reproducable absorption
• High abrasion resistance
• Low breathing resistanceUsed in prolonged breathing applications like closed circuit breathing apparatus (PSS BG4) in mining applications ,diving equipments, oxygen boosters etc.