Dräger Pac 8500 Single Gas Detector
The Dräger Pac® 8500 single-gas detection device is a reliable and precise instrument even under the toughest of conditions. The detector can be equipped with a hydrogen-compensated CO sensor or Dräger dual sensor.The dual sensors provide the option of measuring two gases at once: either H2S with CO or O2 with CO.
• Unlimited operating time and there is no shelf-life limitation.
• Two gas detection in a single-gas device, either H2S with CO or O2 with CO. Or with a hydrogen-compensated CO sensor
• Measurement of carbon monoxide with significantly reduced cross sensitivity
• Robust design – even for the toughest conditions
• Easy handling.
• User-friendly display with all important information
• 360° alarm with various functions
• Economical operating costs
• Fast function test saves time and money
Portable gas detectors are mobile since they are carried on or by personnel. They are used by anyone who is entering a confined space, or where there’s the potential for the presence of a dangerous gas or a lack of oxygen. The detector must be placed on the person so that the breathing zone is constantly monitored for safety.
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||64 x 84 x 20 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 106 g (113 g with clip)|
|Battery service life||2 years (O2 and dual sensors min. 12 months))|
|Air pressure||700 to 1,300 hPa|
|Air humidity||10 to 90% relative humidity, non-condensing|
|Temperature||-30 °C to +55 °C (briefly down to -40 °C for 1 hr, depending on sensor)|
|Approvals||cCSAus, IECEx, ATEX, CE|