Showing the single result
Dräger FG4200 Flue Gas Analyser for Service and Maintenance Work
Here you will find XXL performance in a handy, compact size with a light weight of only 258 g. The proven Dräger measurement precision and intuitive handling make the Dräger FG4200 the ideal companion.
• XXL performance in XS size
• Service and maintenance work
• Intuitive control coupled with maximum measuring convenience
• High resolution colour touch screen
• Integrated operating instructions
• Practical equipment bag
• Professional documentation options
• Bumper for more reliabilityThe flue gas analyser offers various applications required for service and maintenance of small and medium oil and gas furnaces. Flue gas, temperature and pressure measurements capture all the key parameters of the combustion plant. The device can optionally be equipped with Bluetooth file transfer.
Approval DIN EN 50379 part 1 and 3 Display Colour touch screen Interface USB for PC connection, infrared for printer Power supply Rechargeable battery: Li-Ion, 3.6 V / 1,500 mAh; power adapter: 5 V DC / 1 A Operating time Up to 8 h Gas extraction Membrane pump for transporting flue gas Gas conditioning Flexible position gas conditioning cartridge with condensate collector and particle filter Operating temperature + 5 °C … + 40 °C Storage temperature – 20 °C … + 50 °C Air pressure 800 … 1,100 hPa Air pressure 800 … 1,100 hPa Humidity 10-90 % RH non-condensating Dimensions 75 x 200 x 27 mm (hxwxd) Weight Approx. 256 g with bumper