Detergents and Disinfectants
Showing all 2 results
neodisher MediClean forte Cleaning, Disinfecting and Drying Equipment
Liquid detergent concentrate for the manual and machine cleaning of breathing masks, respiratory protection equipment, diving equipment and chemical protection suits.
• Universal cleaner for dual use
• First class cleaning performance
• Very good material compatibility (exception: Dräger FPS 7000 RP, Dräger Panorama Nova RP)
• User-friendly formula
• Use for manual and machine cleaning
• Economical due to low dosage (depending on degree of contamination: 10 ml/l – 30 ml/l (1.0 % – 3.0 %))
• No markings: No hazardous material; No dangerous goodsFor the manual and machine cleaning of breathing masks, respiratory protection equipment, diving equipment and chemical protection suits.
• When cleaning in an immersion bath, respiratory protection equipment and accessories must be completely wetted with the application solution during the entire immersion time.
• Then rinse with running water of at least potable water quality
• Cold water up to max. 40 °C
• The respective Dräger instructions for use for respirators, respiratory protection equipment, chemical protection suits, diving equipment, etc., as well as the instructions for use from the cleaning agent manufacturer must be followed!
Manual cleaning of breathing apparatus and accessories in an immersion bath Concentration : 10 ml/l – 30 ml/l (1.0 % – 3.0 %)
Temperature : Cold water up to max. +40 °C
Cleaning time : 15 -30 minutes
Machine cleaning of certain personal protective equipment (release according to manufacturer’s instructions), breathing apparatus and accessories in washerdisinfectors and/or washing tumbleing machines (specification of special programs according to manufacturer’s instructions) Concentration : 10 ml/l (1 %)
Temperature : +55 °C
Cleaning time : 2 minutes
neoform K plus Cleaning, Disinfecting and Drying Equipment
Liquid disinfectant cleaning concentrate for the disinfection and cleaning of reathing masks, respiratory protection equipment, diving equipment, chemical protection suits and surfaces (e.g. drying cabinets, work surfaces, floors).
• Combined cleaning and disinfection of personal protective equipment and surfaces
• Bactericide, levurocide, virucide – Effective biocide product
• High disinfection safety despite lower application concentration and short exposure time in the immersion bath
• Broad efficacy spectrum against bacteria and yeasts, as well as limited against viruses
• Combined cleaning and disinfection of personal protective equipment
• Comprehensive material compatibility
• Easy handling of the dosage by additional dosing device
• Disinfectant cleaner concentrate free of perfume, dyes and aldehydes
• High economic efficiency due to lower application concentration in the immersion bath• For professional use only
• Use biocides carefully. Always read the label and separate product information before use
• Do not mix it with other products
• The respective Dräger instructions for use for respirators, respiratory protection equipment, chemical protection suits, diving equipment, etc. as well as application instructions from the disinfectant manufacturer must be observed
Cleaning of personal protective equipment1 in an immersion bath in case of heavy
contamination: with cloth and sponge before disinfection. You can also use a brush for chemical protection suits.
Concentration : 10 ml (1.0 %)
Temperature : approx. 20 °C
Cleaning time : 5 -15 minutes
Disinfection of personal protective equipment1 in the immersion bath (bactericide according to EN 13727 and EN 14561, levurocide according to EN 13624 and EN 14562, limited virucidal according to EN 14476, EN 17111) Concentration : 10 ml/l (1.0 %)
Temperature : min. 20 °C – max. 30 °C
Cleaning time : 15 minutes