Gas Detection Systems
Showing all 4 results
Draeger REGARD 2400 / 2410 Control System
Dräger REGARD® 2400 and 2410 are flexible small control units for detection of toxic gases and oxygen as well as combustible gases and vapours. Combined with the Dräger transmitters or sensing heads Dräger REGARD® 2400 or 2410 forms a low-maintenance gas detection system for reliable protection.
• Versions and configuration
• Easy to operate
• Flexible extensionsFor detection of toxic gases and oxygen as well as combustible gases and vapours. Combined with the Dräger transmitters or sensing heads Dräger REGARD® 2400 or 2410 forms a low-maintenance gas detection system for reliable protection. The REGARD 2400 comes with an enclosure with integral power supply unit and can be mounted directly to a wall. The REGARD 2410 has been designed for economical mounting on DIN rails in existing switch or wall cabinets.
Central unit Independent 4-channel wall-mounted (2400) or rail-mounted (2410) control unit in accordance with DIN EN 50022 Power supply 24 VDC / 110 to 230 VAC 50 to 60 Hz (2400) Inputs 2-wire/3-wire 4 to 20 mA transmitter or Dräger Polytron SE Ex sensing heads via signal converter (optional) Outputs Potential-free relay contacts of the 2 gas alarm relays plus one acoustic alarm relay and one failure relay each for 250 VAC, 2 A (2400 DPCO and 2410 SPCO) Temperature – 20 to + 60 °C Atmospheric pressure 700 to 1300 hPa Atmospheric humidity 10 to 90 %, non-condensing User interface 3-pushbutton operation, Dot-matrix display, LEDs, RS 232 for configuration software, Modbus interface Dimensions REGARD 2410 – 105 x 86 x 72 mm (W x H x D)
REGARD 2400 – 185 x 213 x 118 mm (W x H x D)
Ingress protection REGARD 2410 – IP 20
REGARD 2400 – IP54
Approvals ATEX, CE markings, SIL 1
Draeger REGARD 3900 Control System
The devices of the Draeger REGARD 3900 series can be used as standalone controllers. You can configure up to 16 measuring channels. In addition, the modular setup enables you to customise the control units to the demands of your plant. You can also embed further features to existing alarms.
• Input modules
• Relay module
• Output module (Repeater module)
• Configure your control unit quickly
• Mounting and installation
• Gateway solution
Type Control unit for location in a non-hazardous area Inputs all configuration via PC or laptop
4 to 20 mA transmitter with 2- or 3-core cable
Outputs Alarm 1, Alarm 2 and Fault as standard
Warning and inhibit relays on optional relay module
Single, common or voted alarms on optional relay module
Acknowledgeable relays on optional relay module
Display 4 lines, 40 characters back-lit LCD Power supply External 24 VDC , Internal 110 / 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz Dimensions(WxHxD) ca. 420 x 300 x 190 mm Weight ca. 3 kg, depending upon type and installed power supply Temperature 0 to 55 °C Pressure 700 to 1,300 hPa Humidity 0 to 100 % r.F., non-condensating Protection class IP 65 Housing material ABS OV Approvals ATEX, SIL, CE-Zeichen, DNV/GL, MED B+D
Draeger REGARD 7000 Control System
The Draeger REGARD 7000 is a modular and therefore highly expandable analysis system for monitoring various gases and vapours. Suitable for gas warning systems with various levels of complexity and numbers of transmitters, the Draeger REGARD 7000 also features exceptional reliability and efficiency. An additional benefit is the backward compatibility with the REGARD.
• Individual and highly compatible
• Safe and secure with minimal false alarms
• Optimal installation and configuration
• Maintenance and documentation — as efficient as possibleapplications
Temperature 0 to 55 °C / 32 to 131 °F Humidity 5 to 95% RH, non-condensing Pressure 700 to 1,300 hPa Height 2,000 m to 3,000 m System reaction times 1 s to 3.3 s Operating voltage 24 V (19.2 to 28.8 V) DC Current draw Typ. 1.0 A at 24 V DC Dimensions 266 x 483 x 68 mm / 10.47 x 19.02 x 2.68″ (H x W x D) Weight 3,800 g / 8.16 lbs Approvals CE marking, ATEX, SIL 2 , DNV SL²
Draeger VarioGard Central Unit Control System
The Dräger VarioGard® Central Unit is at the center of a cost-efficient, modular gas detection system. A digital Bus makes it possible to connect and manage up to 100 transmitters for various gases.
• Multifaceted Alarm Management
• Configured to meet customer requirements
• Simple operationA VarioGard system can be individually put together and programmed, in accordance with customer specifications. VarioGard Transmitter, VarioGard Relay Module, VarioGard Converter Module and VarioGard Battery Module can be selected as modules. The three-wire digital bus cable for connecting the individual modules can be up to 1100m long.
Type Control unit for a Dräger VarioGard® system Display LCD; 2 lines, 20 characters; for concentrations, alarms and menu Status indicator 3-colour LED; operation, alarm, service Inputs 6 function keys Alarm output Internal horn, red status LED, LCD and alarm relay Outputs 5 configurable, potential-free, normally-open relays for alarms and faults Electrical connections Power connection, relay outputs, system bus line, battery module, remote acknowledgement terminal, PC port Temperature -20 to 40°C Humidity 10 to 95% rel. hum., non-condensing Druck 700 to 1,300 hPa Housing Plastic ABS, light grey RAL 7035, IP65
M25 x 1.5 mains power connection
M20 x 1.5 (other)
Dimensions 240 x 200 x 90 mm (W x H x D) Weight 2.2 kg Approvals CE mark