Dräger DrugTest 5000 Drug Testing Device
No pipetting, no drips, no timing: With the Dräger Drug Test® 5000, a drug test is carried out simply and quickly. The collected saliva sample can be analysed immediately – for accurate results on the spot.
• Drug test with sampling and analysis in one system
• Ready-to-use immediately with the test kit
• Easy and safe operation – even under adverse conditions
• Hygienic and painless when collecting a saliva (oral fluid) sample
• Automatic analysis provides fast assurance
• Clear results with no room for interpretation
• Reliable medicine and drug screening
• Detecting drugs on surfaces or in substances
• Extremely low detection limit for THC as the main active ingredient of cannabis
• Easy to use even with safety gloves
• Operates via 230 V voltage or 12 V vehicle power supply
• Easy to transport, weighs 4.5 kg (option available with carrying bag or a robust transport case)
• Different configurations available (depending on model, several substances can be detected at the same time)
• Can be used at temperatures between 4 °C and 40 °C
• can be stored in original package without any deterioration at up to 30 °C
The Drug Test 5000 is a reliable drug screening device for police, customs officials, substitution clinics and imprisonment facilities as well as in industrial and commercial settings.
|Operating voltage||12 V direct voltage (via supplied power pack)|
|Power input||Normally 3 A|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||200 x 260 x 250 mm|
|Operating range|| Operation: 4 °C to 40 °C
Storage / transportation: -20 °C to +60 °C
Relative humidity 5 to 95 % (non-condensing)
|Ports||Optical for printer, PS/2, USB Slave|
|Time of measurement||Depending on used test kit (typically < 9 minutes) Optional: Analysis in < 5 minutes by increasing the THC cut-off to 25 ng/ml (after updating the device software)|
|Storage capacity||> 500 records or measurements|
|Licenses/Standards||Licensed as a medical product within the EU in accordance with
Directive 98/79/EC on in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVD).
Outside of the European Union for non-medical use (Non-IVD)
For forensic use (only USA).