Showing the single result
Dräger Saver PP Escape set
The Saver PP positive pressure Emergency Escape Breathing Apparatus allows safe, effective and uncomplicated escape from hazardous environments, even if H2S is present. Simple to put on and featuring automatic operation, this positive-pressure breathing device features an integrated full-face mask and can be used in conjunction with other safety equipment such as ear protectors or helmets.
• Highly visible, even under adverse conditions
• Up to 15 minutes of lifesaving air
• When time is of the essence
• Panorama Nova full-face mask which comes with the Saver PP
• Integrated hose for connection to external air supplies
• Low-maintenance, low cost protection
• Conforms to relevant standards and norms
• High protection against H2S
• Cold temperature option down to -30 °C
An Emergency Escape Breathing Device (EEBD) is life saving appliance which is used for escaping an area with hazardous conditions such as fire, smoke, poisonous gases etc. As the name mentions, it is used for quick escape from a situation where in the individual has to swiftly vacate his immediate surroundings.
Dimensions (W x H x D) 510 x 260 x 190 mm Cylinder charging pressure 200 bar LDV output flow L/min 500 L/min Operating temperature range -15 °C to +60 °C (special variant available for -30 °C to 60 °C) Weight (kg) including cylinder Hard case 6.6 kg for PP10, 7.6 kg for PP15 Weight (kg) including cylinder Soft bag 4.9 kg for PP10, 5.9 kg for PP15, 4.5 kg for PP15 CC Cylinder 2ltr 200 bar Al for PP10, 3ltr 200 bar steel for PP15, 3ltr 200 bar Carbon composite for PP15 CC Approvals EN 402:2003
SOLAS Chapter II-2
Marine Equipment Directive
Pressure Equipment Directive
The Dräger Saver PP hard case and anti-static soft bag versions are suitable for use in explosive atmospheres (zone 0).